Allergy Reliever Anti-Snore Treatment
Allergy Reliever Low Frequency Laser Rhinitis Therapy Massage Machine
Health Monitor and Reliever
This product is an all-in-one alternative treatment to eye drops, nasal sprays and antihistamines.
Using two intranasal tubes, it emits two types of red light directly on to the membranes inside the nose which immediately reduce histamine production.
Based on scientific research, This works in minutes to ease streaming noses, sneezing and irritable eyes.
Hay fever (or seasonal allergic rhinitis) is caused by allergens that are present in the air; in this case tiny particles of pollen.
When the pollen comes into contact with the body, it can cause an allergic reaction to occur as the body believes it is under attack and overproduces a chemical called histamine.
It is the histamine that triggers hay fever symptoms, causing people to suffer from sneezing, runny noses and irritable eyes.
Antihistamines have long been the most popular form of treatment for hay fever, but this arguably has been due to the lack of suitable alternatives.
Many allergy medications can have nasty side effects, including drowsiness.
The inconvenience caused by such treatments was evident in a recent case study: "Symptomatic allergic rhinitis and rhinitis medication use are associated with a significantly increased risk of unexpectedly dropping a grade in summer examinations."
It is only very recent research that has demonstrated light therapy as being effective in treating allergic conditions.
Intranasal therapy of this kind, received from a device which emits red light, has shown extremely positive results in treating those that suffer from hay fever - even those that do not respond at all to antihistamines.
- Non-drug therapy, no need to take medicine, 15 minutes to solve nasal congestion, nasal itching, sneezing, runny nose, snoring, headaches and other issues
- Innovative and effective treatment for the relief of symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis, green therapy treatment
- Use light therapy for relief of allergy symptoms; Use pulse massage to stimulate the nose, ease nasal problem
- Stylish and compact design, convenient and flexible operation
- Dual channel one is for laser treatment to nasal cavity with two probes and another one is for low-frequency stimulation to nasal outer part
- 6 intensity setting available
- Innovative and effective treatment for the relief of symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis
- Dimensions: 106mm x 20mm x 66mm
- Net Weight: 200g
- Require 3 x AAA batteries (not included in the package)
- 1 - 3 treatments each day.
- 1 pulse output channel
- Laser light: 650 nano
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our store. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may or may not be right for you.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. steepdiscountmart.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.