Silicone Cellulite CupFREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50 Or More!
How Silicone Suction Cupping Works?
By squeezing the silicon cup, you expel some of the air inside. Upon loosening your grip on the cup, a powerful vacuum is created as the cup tries to draw the missing air back in. When placed against the skin, the suction draws the flesh upwards, resulting in a negative pressure massage.
Cups can be moved across wet skin, or simply left on the skin surface.
People often experience deep warmth and a tingling sensation long after a session. This is because of the improved blood circulation to the worked area. The results are cumulative.
In case of persistent problem, one can leave the cup stationary on the problem spot. This however will leave a cup kiss – indicating that toxins are being removed. The cup kiss will last a few days, and is not painful.
How to use
- Use shower gel, oil or any other light lubricant on the area to be massaged in order to reduce friction
- Squeeze your Massage Cup in the middle
- Press the cup’s mouth to your skin and release, gentle drawing the skin into the cup
- Using both hands, move the cup smoothly in straight-lines, circles, and zig-zags.
- Massage for 5-10 minutes every time you shower for results inside 4 weeks!
***Results are not guarantee as it depends on your health condition, how you use it and how often***